Monday, June 10, 2013

How to Sew an Invisible Zipper

Sewing invisible zippers can be really intimidating. It took me several tries to feel confident about sewing with an invisible zipper and even now, I usually practice on a piece of fabric before I actually sew something important.

When I was first learning how to sew invisible zippers, I took to the internet to watch and read tutorials. What I found was confusing. Many sites and DIY descriptions made the process seem daunting. When I found the below video by Collette Patterns on how to sew an invisible zipper I fell in love: the video was cute with a great soundtrack and had clear up close views of the process. The captions also really helped me when watching the video to be able to pause in specific spots. I hope it helps you as much as it helped me!




No comments:

Post a Comment